Below are some articles concerning Franco Mormando or his work in various media. These can be downloaded by clicking on the links below.
1. The Washington Post, Tuesday, August 16, 2005 (interview with FM, as originator of the Plague & Art exhibition):
2. Il Messagero di Sant’Antonio, July-August 2007 (a popular family magazine in Italy):
3. The Boston College Magazine, Spring 2009 (regarding Boston College’s public reading of the entirety of Dante’s Divine Comedy):
4. New England Cable News, April 24, 2005 (FM provided translation and commentary on the First Mass of newly elected Pope Benedict XVI):
5. The Boston Globe, November 30, 2004 (regarding FM’s mini-course at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts on Christianity and the Arts):
6. The Boston Globe, January 25, 2006 (regarding FM’s nomination as “Cavaliere” by the president of the Republic of Italy):